Friday, January 23, 2009

sick days...

I absolutely hate being sick. And it seems like this past month thats all ive been haha and im so lucky to have berto here to take care of me! the past two days alone hes changed my brakes, fixed my trunk, changed my brake lights, made me soup, gotten me medicine, and just been here for me. last night and today have been the worst! now my medicine is kicking in but this morning was really cute. i woke up at about 4 am crying from my ears and my throat hurting like crazy and berto just had no idea what to do, so he gets online he looks at home remedies since he couldnt go to the store, he calls my mom calls the officer to see if he could leave and finally comes in with this weird looking drink for me to gargle... now im used to my mom just saying gargle with warm salt water... berto comes in with the best of intentions cute as can be... with warm salt and pepper water :D and at the time i was like your crazy its just salt no pepper but after doing some research this afternoon he was on the right track. i guess theres some cayenne pepper mix for sore throats. i just gargled the salt water he went ahead and redid the drink and i just slept the whole day. and he worked and played with mojo.

i'll have to post some pictures later because it doesnt seem to want to work for me right now. who can tell me how to put links for everyones website on my page? ive been trying to figure this stuff out but uts taking me longer than i thought lol

No comments:

Post a Comment