Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lots have changed!

I guess I'm a terrible blogger when its been a few months since the last post! so time for an update. we DID get married. March 28Th 2009 :)it was a beautiful day! shared it with tons of friends and family and we couldnt have asked for a more special day :) im trying to post more pictures but its not wanting to let me so ill have to do that later.

We are also, for those who didnt know! expecting a baby boy! october 10th is my NEW due date but ive had anywhere from the 3rd to the 16th of october so we will see! but i love this whole pregnancy/baby process its very exciting to the both of us!

The next big thing that has changed is our house! and let me tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE having our OWN HOUSE rather than the one bedroom one bathroom we had before. going from that to our 3 bedroom 3 bathroom two story beautiful home is like a princess castle :) so were done unpacking FOR THE MOST PART and our landscapers just came and did our back and front yard so thats now very pretty. so its time to tackle the Nursery :) Berto is kind of set on Disneys Cars theme but i am having a TERRIBLE time trying to find crib bedding with that theme so we will see. might have to just to a plain bedding with everything else decorated nottt to sure how it will pan out :) ILL LET YA KNOW!

pictures will come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see pictures of the finished nursery! this is so exciting! cute wedding pic, i love the pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You and Sia all on the same day... WOW, did I almost have a heart attack. Glad you're back so I can chat with ya here too. Post some photos of your house so I can check it out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete