Friday, September 25, 2009

so lets see

ive come to the conclusion that i probably will only blog once a month, and i hate that, but im pretty lazy on this thing especially when i have pretty much everyone on facebook and my life just isnt that exciting lol. im planning on trying harder!

with that said the nursery is really coming along! we need to get a couple shelves and our wall decorations hung up, but the bulky items are pretty much all there with the exception of the changer/dresser which im very excited about! my dad and Berto are gonna make it together so i know itll turn out great and be something were very proud of in the room! heres some old pictures or when we first started gettin stuff put in there...
those are my lovely drapes that i made all by myself! theyre green on the other sideso i think theyre pretty fancy :)

onto the bathroom, some of you know the original nursery theme was set to be Disneys Cars, but as we discovered it wasnt so much baby but made for Toddlers :) sooo i got my monkey theme, and my husband got to decorate the bathroom however he wanted! which was.... Cars lol so weve picked up things here and there, and as i was away one night at my moms i get a text saying hes decorated the bathroom walls... my first thought... oh no! lol how is this gonna look i hope they arent jumbled all on one wall! but MUCH to my surprise i learned when it comes to decorating i cant definitely trust my husband to pull some interior design tricks out of his sleeve and the bathroom walls turned out great!
there are more updated pictures ill have to take but want to get the wall deco up in the nursery first so even if its just a picture blog im gonna post it!

2 comments:

  1. cute! I really like your drapes! I wish I could sew. The room is really lookin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so cute, you are so way ahead of the game...we just need little Ezekiel (Zeke?) to come make his appearance!

    ReplyDelete